22 Mar 2015

TAG: Spring 2015

[photo and tag originally from makeup-pixi3]

1. What's your favourite nail colours for Spring?
A lilac colour, like Barry M Prickly Pear or MUA Frozen Yoghurt.

 

2. Best drink for Spring?
Some kind of blackcurrant squash.

3. What goes on your lips in Spring?
Recently I have been liking Maybelline ColorDrama Keep It Classy. A simple my lips but a bit better colour.

Maybelline-ColorDrama-Color-Drama-Keep-it-Classy-210-Swatch-Review

4. What's your favourite thing about Spring?
There is so much hope, everything is slowly coming back to life from being dead during winter.


5. Best perfume for Spring?
My Fragrance Library Sex on the Beach, all kinds of fruity but light too. Also something to note is it doesn't smell like you spilt your cocktail down yourself!

6. What TV series are you watching the most at the moment?
I've been catching up with American Horror Story: The Freak Show recently.

7. Do you wear a different colour eye shadow in Spring?
Not in spring, blacks, purples and browns.

swatch-review-Makeup-Revolution-Single-Eyeshadow-I-Wont-Be-Alone

8. Do you change your hair for the changing season?
No, I do need to re-dye it black though.

9. What kind of music do you listen do in Spring?
My kind of music doesn't change seasonally.

10. What kind of fashion items/accessories do you opt for in Spring?
Less layers, less thick woollen jumpers and cardigans.

Don't forget to check out my beauty / nail blog below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...